Terms & Conditions
1. All bidders and buyers shall present satisfying documentation prior to the approval of this auction.
2. This auction contains items with "no reserve" or "reserve" pricing, as indicated in each item description. An item with "no reserve" means there is no minimum price set, so the item is guaranteed to sell regardless of what the winning bid price is. An item containing a "reserve" means that there is a minimum price that the bidding must reach to sell.
3.All property is sold "as is" and neither EBAutographs nor the listing agent makes any warranties or representation or any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, or description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice, or in the catalog, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability. Prospective buyers are urged to inspect those lots in which they have an interest. We try our best to describe items and imperfections best possible if there are any.
4. EBAutographs will contact the winning bidders with shipping information after the auction. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs, as well as any applicable taxes, duties or fees for items originating from outside of the buyer's home country. For buyer?s outside of the Continental United States, the EBAutographs team will provide an introduction to global parcel or white glove shipping partners upon request.
5. Except as provided in paragraph 1 above, the highest bidder as determined by EBAutographs shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or re-offer the lot for sale. The auctioneer shall have sole discretion to refuse any bid, or refuse to acknowledge any bidder.
6. All merchandise purchased is payable directly to EBAutographs and must be paid for upon receipt of the invoice. Invoices are sent within 24-48 hours after the auction.. All merchandise must be removed from EBAutographs within ten business days of the auction, and in no event shall EBAutographs have any liability for any damage to property left on its premises for more than fourteen business days after the sale. If any property has not been removed within fourteen business days from the date of sale, at the option of EBAutographs (a) the merchandise may be transferred to and stored at a bonded warehouse and the purchaser agrees to pay all transfer and storage expenses, and/or (b) EBAutographs may place the merchandise in a subsequent auction, without reserve, to be sold to the highest bidder, and after deducting the standard commission and any additional charges that may apply, remit the proceeds to the purchaser.
7. Acceptable forms of payment are VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, or Money Orders and is payable in U.S. dollars. Invoice must be paid in full. EBAutographs reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased until the funds have cleared.
8. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, EBAutographs may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation, (a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchaser's breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has breached any of its obligations, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
9. EBAutographs may, in its discretion and at purchaser's request, package and arrange for delivery as directed by the purchaser. In such event, purchaser agrees that (a) all such packaging, handling and delivery is at the sole risk of the purchaser and that EBAutographs shall have no liability for any loss or damage to such items, and (b) purchaser shall pay in advance, all packaging expenses, including labor, materials, carrier?s fees and all insurance charges. Please arrange seventy-two hours in advance for collection and delivery. EBAutographs shall not be responsible for obtaining any permits or licenses on behalf of purchaser and no sale shall be cancelled or refunded for lack of purchaser's noncompliance with permitting and licensing issues. EBAUTOGRAPHS WILL NOT CANCEL SALE DUE TO SHIPPING.
10. A premium equal to 10% of the final bid price will be applied to each lot sold, to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
11. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and all other terms printed within, posted, and announced at the time of sale.
12. All sales are final and no refunds will be granted.